Training/Education OKR Templates
Get Started with Training/Education OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Training/Education OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Training/Education OKRs?
- Do you have a Training/Education OKR template?
- Can you share some Training/Education OKR templates?
To answer these Training/Education OKR questions we created these free Training/Education OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Design and launch internal Employee Academy
- Survey 15 team leaders on our educational needs and gaps
- Talk to 3 other companies HR Directors on how they do internal education
- Define 10 training modules and design content for each
- Conduct the first 3-day team offsite to test out the Academy curriculum
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.