Get Started with OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading OKR — Objectives and Key Results — software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are OKRs?
- Do you have an OKR template?
- Can you share some OKR templates?
To answer these getting started with OKRs questions we created these free OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free.
E-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: email@example.com.
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals