Marketing OKR Templates
Get Started with Marketing OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Marketing OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Marketing OKRs?
- Do you have a Marketing OKR template?
- Can you share some Marketing OKR templates?
To answer these Marketing OKR questions we created these free Marketing OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Simplify & clarify our product, messaging, presentation of things we do
- 25 on-site user-testing sessions to understand key product misunderstandings
- 10 tests of our recent infographics and slide decks for customer understanding
- Get 1000 answers to an online user survey sent to all last quarter's signups
- Conduct a team hackathon to create and publish full portfolio of product materials
- Present an action plan for next quarter's messaging improvements
- Achieve record metrics in all areas of marketing
- 170000 website visitors
- 23000 signups
- 7500 trials
- 3500 new paid customers
- Maximum paid user acquisition cost of $25
- Successfully implement the weekly newsletter
- Finalize the content strategy, key messages and topic structure for next 6 months
- Grow subscriber base at least 5% per week, getting to 50000 readers
- Increase the CTR% to above industry average 3.5%
- Activate user-testing of our content
- Talk to 10 external editors to receive feedback on our articles and infographics
- Conduct 21 face to face content testing & interview sessions with users
- Organize an online survey with min 100 answers to rate our various content
- Improve our content and its distribution
- Implement 12 new channels/mediums where to post old or new content
- Get 60 marketing takeaways from reading 1h of marketing materials a day
- 1 test from a product review site for paid promotion
- Understand our customers and analyze their behavior
- Conduct 12 online client surveys and analyze the results
- Map our customer journey to understand what influences their buying decision.
- Map and analyze all of our current marketing channels and give at least 10 recommendations to improve them.
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.