Product Management OKR Templates
Get Started with Product Management OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Product Management OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Product Management OKRs?
- Do you have a Product Management OKR template?
- Can you share some Product Management OKR templates?
To answer these Product Management OKR questions we created these free Product Management OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Successfully launch version 3 of our main product
- Get over 10000 new signups
- Get published product reviews in over 15 publications
- Achieve sign-up to trial ratio of over 25%
- Achieve trial to paid ratio of over 50%
- Research, analyze & understand what our users and non-users really think
- Sales team to conduct 50 phone interviews with key accounts
- Support team to conduct 50 phone interviews with churned accounts
- Product management to interview 25 external team leaders (non-users)
- Design team conduct 30 web-based user testing sessions on new and old users
- Activate user-testing of our product
- Conduct at least 21 face to face user testing & interview sessions
- Receive at least 15 video interviews from Usertesting.com
- Implement new 360-degree product planning process
- Document clear role division between sales, marketing, design and development
- Decide on and document the process of input methods to and from sales, marketing, design and development back into product management
- Integrate user testing into all activities in product planning and design phase
- Integrate user testing into pre-launch testing phase
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: email@example.com.