Sales OKR Templates
Get Started with Sales OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Sales OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Sales OKRs?
- Do you have a Sales OKR template?
- Can you share some Sales OKR templates?
To answer these Sales OKR questions we created these free Sales OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Achieve record revenues while increasing profitability
- Hit quarterly revenue of over $100000
- Start sales in 2 new countries and achieve first quarter revenues totaling over $100000
- Increase gross profit % margin from 63% to 54%
- Increase recurring revenues
- Reach monthly recurring revenue ($ MRR) of $250k
- Increase the share of monthly subscriptions vs one-time contracts sold to 85%
- Increase average subscription size to at least $295 per month
- Increase % annual renewals to 75%
- Reduce churn % to less than 1% monthly
- Kickstart sales process activity indicator improvements
- Increase calls per salesperson to 6300 per quarter
- Achieve at least 315 demo calls per salesperson per quarter
- At least 33% of online signups % reached via calling them back
- Have each salesperson spend at least 84 hours per month on support chat
- Collect more accurate sales leads data
- Create the list of lead metrics and scripted questions to collect in CRM
- Make sure at least 75% of leads have the obligatory question answers filled in
- With development automate the data collection from our backend to CRM
- Redesign signup form to ask for 3 new obligatory screening questions
- Increase the quality of our sales approach
- Make sure at least 50% of signups % called back in first 24 hours
- Have all salespeople listen in to at least 10 product demos of other team members
- Create a best practices sales process document with minimum allowed service levels
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: email@example.com.