Technology/Engineering/R&D OKR Templates
Get Started with Technology/Engineering/R&D OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Technology/Engineering/R&D OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Technology/Engineering/R&D OKRs?
- Do you have a Technology/Engineering/R&D OKR template?
- Can you share some Technology/Engineering/R&D OKR templates?
To answer these Technology/Engineering/R&D OKR questions we created these free Technology/Engineering/R&D OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Improve our testing procedures
- Implement test-driven development in 3 new development teams
- Increase unit test coverage to 75% of code
- Conduct a security assessment of our codebase using automated tools
- Make sure satisfaction score of product management to testing team is at least 7.5
- Discover at least 100 bugs and open issues in old code not reviewed in 6 months
- Review and improve our data security procedures
- For learning, review security policies of 5 other companies
- Conduct external penetration testing using at least 2 different software packages
- Document our backup policies and make sure they get implemented
- Guarantee uptime and availability of 99.95%
- Refactor our old user management module
- Survey 5 external API users regarding issues with our authentication
- Discuss the user management code usage with 5 engineers having used it in production
- Rewrite and launch new version of our user management module
- Rewrite the API user authentication for new version
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.