Support/Customer Service OKR Templates
Get Started with Support/Customer Service OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Support/Customer Service OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Support/Customer Service OKRs?
- Do you have a Support/Customer Service OKR template?
- Can you share some Support/Customer Service OKR templates?
To answer these Support/Customer Service OKR questions we created these free Support/Customer Service OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Research and improve customer satisfaction
- Exceed Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 8.0
- Get 1000 survey responses to annual satisfaction survey
- Conduct 50 phone interviews with top customers
- Conduct 15 phone interviews with recently churned customers
- Present an action plan of 10 improvements for next quarter
- Improve satisfaction with support team's work
- Decrease number of complaints and negative feedback per quarter from 15 to 5
- Increase positive feedback items and praise from 5 to 15 per quarter
- Increase end-user satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.