Finance/Accounting OKR Templates
Get Started with Finance/Accounting OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Finance/Accounting OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Finance/Accounting OKRs?
- Do you have a Finance/Accounting OKR template?
- Can you share some Finance/Accounting OKR templates?
To answer these Finance/Accounting OKR questions we created these free Finance/Accounting OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Improve annual budgeting and business planning
- Conduct a day-long planning session with each division manager
- Receive business line budget proposals before Sept 1st
- Have each business line manager start using our online dashboards
- Close the final budget by November 30th
- Finish raising new capital for growth needs
- E-mail and phone outreach to 100 VCs and seed funds
- Get at least 30 second contact meetings or conference calls
- Solicit at least 3 term sheets of our minimum required terms
- Close an investment round with the minimum of $10 million pre-money
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.