Top Management/Leadership OKR Templates
Get Started with Top Management/Leadership OKRs by Using These
Objectives and Key Results Templates
Being one of the world's leading Top Management/Leadership OKRs - Objectives and Key Results - software providers
here at Weekdone, companies like yours often approach us with OKR questions:
- What are good Top Management/Leadership OKRs?
- Do you have a Top Management/Leadership OKR template?
- Can you share some Top Management/Leadership OKR templates?
To answer these Top Management/Leadership OKR questions we created these free Top Management/Leadership OKR templates
along with over 50 example OKRs below. Enjoy!
- Finish raising new capital for our growth needs
- E-mail and phone outreach to 100 VCs and seed funds
- Get at least 30 second contact meetings or conference calls
- Solicit at least 3 term sheets of our minimum required terms
- Close an investment round with the minimum of $10 million pre-money
- Be excellent - improve to be the best in whatever we do
- All 13 teams to have an internal brainstorm meeting: "How can we improve? Where are we not the best yet?"
- Benchmark everything related to product to 10 key competitors
- Survey 100 customers on their thoughts where we need to be better
- Create an action list of 10 company-wide improvement activities
- Implement regular usage of OKRs and Weekdone
- Conduct an all-hands team meeting to introduce OKRs and Weekdone software
- Everyone keeps their forms up to date at all times
- People give regular feedback to others weekly
- Get well acquainted with & configure Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.